possible hijacker prevents opening of internet explorer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wierzalis

it's been suggested i post this here and wait for a response. the computer will not open internet explorer. i can get mail, and i can open a link [utube] from e-mail to open internet.here's the hijacker info i can't seem to do this...... will copy but wont past here

Attachments

Wierzalis

i dragged the hijack note from desktop to this location. did it work? if youy cannot see it, please tell me how to get the notepad message to you. i cannot copy/paste. thank you, wierzalis

Wierzalis

I'm trying to get my hijacking fixed after a week of attempts. latest suggestion, I've almost accomplished. but... how do I get the notepad posted from the desktop into a reply. the 'copy' is grayed out, the drag didn't work. anyone? thanks

Wierzalis

I am still stuck. Can I delete the MSN browser somehow? Should I download Google Chrome first? Anyone had experience with chrome? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and had a white one if you wanted it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online