1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

possible hijacker prevents opening of internet explorer

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Wierzalis, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wierzalis

Wierzalis Thread Starter

it's been suggested i post this here and wait for a response. the computer will not open internet explorer. i can get mail, and i can open a link [utube] from e-mail to open internet.here's the hijacker info i can't seem to do this...... will copy but wont past here

Attached Files:

2. Wierzalis

Wierzalis Thread Starter

i understand. i just want it solved if we can. thank you

3. Wierzalis

Wierzalis Thread Starter

i dragged the hijack note from desktop to this location. did it work? if youy cannot see it, please tell me how to get the notepad message to you. i cannot copy/paste. thank you, wierzalis

4. Wierzalis

Wierzalis Thread Starter

I'm trying to get my hijacking fixed after a week of attempts. latest suggestion, I've almost accomplished. but... how do I get the notepad posted from the desktop into a reply. the 'copy' is grayed out, the drag didn't work. anyone? thanks

5. Wierzalis

Wierzalis Thread Starter

I am still stuck. Can I delete the MSN browser somehow? Should I download Google Chrome first? Anyone had experience with chrome? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and had a white one if you wanted it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice