Possible Power Source Problem ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Akmorph

Lately my comp has been resetting alot , on its own i might add. Im an avid gamer and it really sucks when your system decides its gonna reboot on its own for no apparent reason, I currently have a Turbolink Switching Power Supply 420Watt ATX compatable. If anyone has any idea why this might be happening could they give me an insight ? ive done multiple scan disks , virus checks and it has to be hardware related or just a bad PS. I have no IRQ conflicts and mabye i just have too much stuff plugged into it ? specs are below post if able please :)

Yep, could be your PS...download aida32...it will give you voltage readings.

Disable automatic reset on an error, and you will see a BSOD and hopefully an error message that will help resolve the cause.

Control Panel - System - Advanced - Startup and Recovery - Settings - Untick "Automatically restart"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online