1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Possible update gone wrong?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mrsmommad, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mrsmommad

Mrsmommad Thread Starter

I have been connecting my laptop to my TV via RGB. No problems whatsoever. However, I updated my computer for the important items in windows which was all I have done to my PC since I have last hooked it up to the TV. Now none of the three TVs that I have are getting a signal from my computer. Is it by anycase that the updates my have hindered my connection? do I need to do a complete system reset and not update next time? Or can the problem be fixed....I know its not the TVs and its not the cable. I have toggled between some of the display settings but the TV isn't getting a signal so that, I don't think, should be an issue. Please help!! Thank you!

2. etaf

etaf Wayne Moderator

try a restore to before the updates where applied
    start>programs>accessories>system tools>system restore > choose a date before the update was applied

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058856