1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Post deletion :)

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Rhettman5.1, Jan 11, 2003.

?

Have you deleted a negative post?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. Yes, after some thought

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. No, but I should have !

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1 Thread Starter

How many of you/me have posted a scorching opinion, finally setting someone straight(who REALLY needs it), only to delete it when you realize that it's YOU who needs to stop and think ! :eek: :)...Rhett

2. Rhettman5.1

I've deleted tons, but I sure felt better !! ...BTW... you've ALL ticked me off !!...:D ...Rhett

3. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

:D what did I do:confused: :p :eek: ;) sorry.. that about covers it I guess
    just kidding
    Bea

4. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Ok Rhett, so you put up the first reply... but I was the first to voteeeeeeeeeeeee... so there :p :D

Actually I've deleted 2. My first was in the technical threads (somewhere) I think in WinXp or something. I attempted my first screen shot, then pasted it in paint, thought I had cropped it, only to find that I hadn't. LOL talk about proving a point about blondes! :rolleyes:
    My second was last night. I left it up for about 30 minutes... it wasn't a matter of putting someone in their place, so much as it was the GIANT WHATEVER *giggling*
    Ohhhhh myyyyyyy ... second childhood is great sometimes, yeah? :D

5. GreenIs

GreenIs

na..i usually just stick my foot in my mouth and go with the flow.;) :p :D

6. Moby

Moby

The only time I open my mouth is to change feet. ;)

7. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    No, I carefully think out and compose my posts before i post them so there is no need to- I stick by what I say.

Besides, I'm never wrong.

8. Rhettman5.1

pyritechips \Mulder...one in the same ???:rolleyes: :confused:

9. jimi

jimi

ahg shat rhett why did you bring this up?? my emotions and beer cause me to post things i later regret, oh i meant them at the time but thought of the windfall and deleted them. then again anything of intelligence that i've ever posted, the moldy one has deleted, or transformed into my being warm for his form type of thingy, so i stick with the un-translatable type of post.

now screw you all, losers, cry babies, bible thumping liberals, with your sorry arse republican leaning ways - that about covers my true feelings:D

10. valley

valley

:eek: Jimi!!! Hurry up and delete that before someone sees it! ;)

11. GreenIs

GreenIs

LOL yep that about covers it.:eek: :D

12. GreenIs

GreenIs

LOL too late!;)

13. sweets1981

sweets1981

i have never deleted a post cuz of something i put in it was rude or would hurt someone's feelings. I have deleted a coupld for what i forgot to put in it....
    i mean to attach a pic an forget so i delete and start over
    :rolleyes: thick me lol:D
    i am nice always:D( well most of the time i think );)

14. jimi

jimi

sorry ppl but i've been plain wrong and was ashamed of what i posted, that may be wrong, as to i should admit my wrong doing's, opinions, but at least i admit i'm human and have done it. this isn't saying you all aren't, it's just my way; neither better or worse than anyone else's way.

but then again i've left post's that i knew where wrong, hurtful, up and apologized, corrected myself - it all depends on the situation.

Elsa i need a pair of those boots you be sporting, somebody told me it would help my leg tone. :D

AE56 - since the thread is closed - bee hive - i figured why not here as it relates.

i meant no harm/no foul, sorry your friend, and hopefuly mine, Jay was greeted in my usuall way, I'M A SMART AS3, ONE OF THE SAMRTEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW, see i can even spell, i thought it strange a person publically saying they were "sorry" to believe. And while i'm at it i believe the greatest power that is must have more female traits than male. go ahead Moldy!!

Jay read my posts you'll soon find out i'm harmless. Next, broken english is my specialty!! if you speak Blackfoot let me know, we can have a real blast - no internet translators for that language.

yes i speak it folks, now give me back the land white man

15. Rhettman5.1

luv ya man !!... and for 20$ I'll have Candy delete this thread :D ;) :rolleyes: ...Rhett

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112773

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice