Post of the Day!

DiSaidSo

You know how when you're reading through the threads and one just strikes you as so profound or is just so hilarious that you feel the need to share? I figured it'd be nice to collect them here so we can share with all of our compadres. Because let's be honest, no one reads every thread or every post (OK, maybe Angel, but we can't all be her! :D).

So here's my nomination for today. I found it pretty early on in the day, but it still strikes me as pretty darn funny. From Angelize to da Queen:

Angel said:
And maybe the people who think you suck are the ones who suck!
Hehehe :cool: Any others?

This one came from the story, were the mouse burned the house down.
Posted by angelize

Has the making of a new Dr. Seuss book..."The mouse in the House"!
:D

OK, Di-Twin, I have no idea why I found this series of posts funny, but I did. :eek:
In the first post (#30) Gabriel is telling a nice story and then I get to the last sentence :
I haven't figured out if they taxidermy horses though to put outside the saloon and storefronts.....
and I spewed my tea. :D

So I dry off the keyboard and monitor and read the next post:
Although I have ruled against the occasional taxidermied rattler a little on the outskirts (in striking mode) :eek: ...That would not be a good idea.......there are real rattlers there, and wouldn't want an unsuspecting person to run up to a real one, thinking it is stuffed :(
Granted, it's not funny (except to me) until I read the next post:
Are we supposed to be debating this? :)
and then I spew the rest of my tea. :D
Again, I don't know why I found this all so funny but I think it reminded me of me in Fishy's Thread where I have gone on for pages, posting to myself for my own amusement. :eek:

I sure hope Gabriel is not offended at all by me posting the above. I hope she knows I think she's totally fab. :cool:

Gabriel

Account Closed
MightyQueenC said:
OK, Di-Twin, I have no idea why I found this series of posts funny, but I did. :eek:
In the first post (#30) Gabriel is telling a nice story and then I get to the last sentence :
and I spewed my tea. :D

So I dry off the keyboard and monitor and read the next post:
Granted, it's not funny (except to me) until I read the next post:
and then I spew the rest of my tea. :D
Again, I don't know why I found this all so funny but I think it reminded me of me in Fishy's Thread where I have gone on for pages, posting to myself for my own amusement. :eek:

I sure hope Gabriel is not offended at all by me posting the above. I hope she knows I think she's totally fab. :cool:

Gabriel

Account Closed
No Queeny...I am not the least offended...but it did throw me off when further on Poochee told me it was probably a troll I had been prattling on to all that time:eek: :eek: :p I guess I am one way to get rid of them:)

Gabriel

Account Closed
Woops...how did my post get torn in half:eek:

Anyway Q. I just wanted you to know you are fab too.:)

Thanks :) and I don't think that guy's a troll, but time will tell ;) Have a great night. :D.

PS I wear men's clothes every chance I get. Right now: joe boxer briefs and a man's white cotton shirt. Comfy (y)

Guyzer

Guy
MightyQueenC said:
PS I wear men's clothes every chance I get. Right now: joe boxer briefs and a man's white cotton shirt. Comfy (y)
MQ there are things women are allowed to do that ............. skip it.:D

Wimpy369 said:
MQ there are things women are allowed to do that ............. skip it.:D
I don't think that us girls will ever see a guy in a skirt. :D

Gabriel said:
No Queeny...I am not the least offended...but it did throw me off when further on Poochee told me it was probably a troll I had been prattling on to all that time:eek: :eek: :p I guess I am one way to get rid of them:)
Sorry...:( :D

Gabriel

Account Closed
In the past I have attempted to at least make-up the face of all of my long-term relationship guys.
They are very uncomfortable with this. I have never got one to completely dress up. I did get a dress on one though, and teased his hair, and put listick on him....but someone came to the door, and he freaked out and was in the bathroom a long time.......he couldn't get all the mascara off.....it was funny to watch the burley Irish guy (that worked on river barges) feverishly try to remove mascara for the first time with baby oil and tissues.....and get the oil in his eyes. He was an emotional basket case for a while after that......Irish men can get redder than any other race of men....he was so red, he was redder than the lipstick I put on him. His name was Bill.

I hope he isn't on this forum by some horrible hand of fate....he will know itis him, and probablynever come back:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online