Post Your Favorite Wav File

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This one’s a little large, and a MP3, sorry.
Let’s support our troops in Iraq.

Henry,

Windows Audio/Video file... I think. They're just audio files though. One step down from mp3, IMO. I think...

oh btw why wouldn't you dl them because you have Firefox? That's what I use and I dl wav files all the time. =/

Space Cowboy

HenryVI said:
Curious cause I don't wanna dl them (I use Firefox)
Whats a WAV file???
TG is correct .. a wav file is a windows sound file. They are stored in this folder on your computer. C:\Windows\Media

You can go into the control panel - sounds - and change which ones play and when.

I have had lots of fun making them. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Just use windows recorder and edit as desired.

I have a bunch of homemade ones of my girlfriend and kiddies ;)

You should be able to download them from here .. unzip .. then double click on the file.wav .. and presto .. you should hear it.

I will post a file in the Freeware thread that is from the good ole days and will play just about any sound format.

Now come on Henry .. Lets get crackin :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts