1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Postal 2 issues

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fastlane247, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Anyone have issues with postal 2, it seems to run very slow. My fps is very low for my card and computer. if anyone else knows how to fix this that would be awsome (y)

Also i hear i can play this game online multiplayer. Anyone know how to do that, i cant seem to find the menu and this is the full version retail copy.... i hope i dont need to spend another 9$ on the multiplayer update.

thanks all :D :D :D

2. McTimson

McTimson

Make sure you get the latest patch for the game here. Depending on which version of the game you bought (The combo pack, or just the single player one), you may have to buy the Share the Pain upgrade...or you can just download the demo from their site.

3. Horowitz

Horowitz

I always had good fps on my 1700 with a geforce 2... not a worthwhile game (im my opinion) to take the time to figure it out though, lol. The ability to pee on people gets boring after 5 mins or so.

4. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Ya i have to agree to that... i was only asking because i have it lol... i dont really like the game myself i like gta4 better way more fun

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220090

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice