Postfix not working with Mailjet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

luis.at

Hi Everyone,

Today I need your help because I created an account on MailJet and I was trying to configure Postfix with the settings that mailjet gave me but I'm unable to send e-mails. I already double-checked my credentials. What happens is that on Postfix Mail Queue the e-mails get stuck, but with no error. "No errors, just pending. Wait a bit more!".

This is really frustrating and I really need this solved. It's okay for me to send by private message the server credentials for anyone that is able to solve the problem. My OS is Centos 6.7.

Thank you very much,

Luís AT

luis.at

This problem was solved by executing "sudo postmap /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd" :) Thanks anyway

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online