Posting an image

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Right below the Reply box, and above the Submit Reply button, you will see the Attach File option. Click Browse and select the image you want to upload.

Submit your message. When it brings you to the post you just made, right-click the attachment and choose "Copy Shortcut" and then Edit your post

insert the copied link between
tags to display.

Shamrock

thank you RandyG....now, if this works, I was wondering if someone could make the back ground transparent without
making the face and part of the airplane transparent...as happened when I did it.

Attachments

Here you go Shamrock. I had to remove all the white but then just filled in the holes with the blues and the filled the white back where it was needed.

Here is a .png format that has not background.
Better the a .gif.

Attachments

Shamrock

hewee: Thank you but I guess I didn't explain correctly. I didn't want the white background so I could use the pic. on other color backgrounds. I wanted the background transparent not white. As shown in this gif...except then the face and part of the airplane got transparent too and that is what I was trying to get fixed. To have the face and airplane still show white but no white background.:)

Attachments

It sure does have a transparent background on the .png.

Here is the same .png image I post above added to a yellow background.
Your see I missed some place because they are now yellow also.
I can fix them to.

Attachments

Shamrock

wanabe_buck: Thank you...yes this works.

Hewee: Thank you ... I don't know why yours didn't work for me. I tried it on a black background and it had the white behind the airplane.

W

wanabe_buck

Hi hewee

not sure why...maybe because I have not fooled with the png format before but...here's what happens if I copy your shortcut and display it..

buck

Looks the same to me to buck, opened it in irfanview and thats what I got to :)... not sure whats wrong Hewee :)...but you'll figure it out !

Well then the site is doing somthing to the .png images here and adding the white background to it.
I posted them here in the pass in the image thread and they were ok or I think they where. Maybe things changed after the upgrade.

See attach image and it does not have a background.
The left image is what your are working on and the right one is what the saved image will be.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online