Posting= Logs me out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

I Fix 4 U

I haven't read this in current issues anywhere, maybe it is just popping up, but whenever I quick reply it logs me out, but just on the thread, thus the thread displays all annoying and not how i set it in my profile. So i click the TSG logo at the top of the page and whaddaya know? I'm logged in still. Quite annoying. Also sometimes when i click threads from the front forums page, i become logged out once the page loads, leaving me with the inability to post.

Is this a known problem?? Is someone working on it.
Just wondering

-iXneonXi

I Fix 4 U

oh well, just hope techguy or some1 else who deals with the site gets word of this.

I Fix 4 U

Looks like kerio did it, kerio is real new to me, just installed it and haven't configured anything yet, total nooby to kerio but sygate and zone alarm got on my nerves and som1 said kerio may be good. I really don't know if its gonna prevent a hack or not or if all the detections are just bogus, but this isn't what this thread is for.

Now that i feel i have isolated the problem, what do i do in kerio so that it doesn't log me out when i post replies, oddly enough to find myself still logged in.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
I don't know the answer to that, but we can move your thread to another forum if you want.

I Fix 4 U

I think security would be good, since it involves working on my firewall settings.

I'm not sure about Kerio as I'm not familiar with it, but I know that in Zone Alarm there are privacy controls that have to do with blocking/allowing cookies that have caused other users this same problem in the past. You should look for that feture in Kerio and disable it.

I Fix 4 U

Yah i have fine cookie control in firefox, i'll go check privacy in kerio. thanx.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online