1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

posting pictures

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by ninna, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ninna

ninna Thread Starter

im new here so im not sure if im in the right forum... anyways i have a picture that was sent to me in outlook that i want to post on the canucks forum i dont have a clue how to do that, ive tried cutting, copying and then pasting and nothing just a blank screen please help :confused:

2. brushmaster1

brushmaster1

[tsg=welcome] Welcome, Ninna [/tsg]

It would probable be better to ask at the forum where you want to post the picture. There is usually an option somewhere to upload a picture...

3. ninna

ninna Thread Starter

i did and someone told me to go to picture bucket loader (something like that) and nothing , i want to post on canucks.com and unless i just cant see it but they dont have any info there

4. Cowboy622

Cowboy622

If I'm not mistaken, you have to have space on a server or use a third party server like http://www.boomspeed.com/host/ . (It used to be free but now I think it costs to post there) There are feree ones out there but I don't remember where I used the last time I posted a picture. But basically you download the picture to the server and then you post the url (address) to the picture on that server in your post on the board you want to post it on. I think if you post it with html language (enclosed the link in between [​IMG] ), the picture shows up in your post, or you just post the link and people can click on it to see the picture.
    As I said, it has been about 3 years since I posted a picture on any board but if I remember right, that is the procedure I followed.
    Hope this helps you. You just need to look for a server that still offers free space. (I'm sure there are some).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice