Posts in Any Thread Show Title in Preview but Not in Post.

aarhus2004

Gone but always remembered
:confused:

Posts previewed will show a title (if entered) but the title will not appear in a submitted post.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Let's see...

Yep, it appears in the preview.

Here it comes! :D

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yup, it's not included. I didn't think it was worth the little bit of extra space, but maybe I can just put it as bold text directly above the message rather than a special place.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I think it should show up in the blue bar between the posts. :D:D:D

aarhus2004

Gone but always remembered
After Thinking

I had planned, in case it was not to be an option, to title my posts in the body of the post - as above.

I didn't think it was worth the little bit of extra space
If only the new thread had the title requirement would there be a greater space-saving if posts in response did not even offer a title box in the creative process?

On previewing (to that point) I don't like the quote and the enforced spacing. So what follows is my preference
************************************************************************************
After More Thinking.

I had planned... etc etc

"I didn't think it was worth the little bit of extra space"

If it were possible and there was more saving in so doing I would be quite happy to not be offered a title-box in response posts. I think I prefer to title my responses in the post itself.

If the space saving is again small ("little") and it remains the option, those of us who wish can do it one way the rest another. Then again a title could be insisted upon but now I stray into the area of quotes and I am bamboozled.

I retire from this thread. It is one hell of a way to start a day :D all this thinking I mean. Excuse me.

Ben.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online