1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

posts in Random

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by plschwartz, Jan 11, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. plschwartz

plschwartz Thread Starter

Do you think that posts in this forum should count in the total posts given under your name?

2. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

I think this has been discussed before... but I personally don't think it matters... unless of course someone feels prestigious with a big count :eek: :)

3. plschwartz

Well if it has been discussed before I will drop it. I was thinking about the "other end" of the board. All things equal a newer user might use the total # of postings as a measure of the wisdom of the answer. When I just posted I first felt proud that I reached 365 posats, but then realized that this # was inflated for a"wisdom" measure by my postings here.

4. ComputerFix

ComputerFix

Oh yeah, we had a big thread on this one not to long ago. Check it out, pretty good reading :)

5. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

*great big chuckle* ... LOL well ya know ... I think people are smart enough to gage ones wisdom on the words they type. :D
    (Referring to my own non-sensical posts)

6. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1

7. plschwartz

Well seems like I'm a day late and a dollar shy
    'nuf said I think
    Moderator pull this thread!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After further consideration I wonder if I couldn't establish a second registration here just to post in Random.
    I would be proud to post under the name "Comrade Schwartz"

8. Dark Star

Dark Star

No prob... that's just one of the many ways we've been funding this site you can just send Mike $20 as a contribution for TSG :D

there is the additional $19 "day late" fee ... tardiness comes with a price too.

Then again you can start a new post suggesting that PM's be enabled to display more than 1000 characters... although I think there's a thread about PM length already ;)

9. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

Hey hey hey you guys.... long time no see. But I see not alot has changed here . I just wanted to drop by & wish you all a belated happy New Year.

Attached Files:

10. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Savvy: Happy belated New Year to you too! Good to see you and your cute little a..... avatar back here! Take care. angel :)

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112639

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice