1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Power cables?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by name is guy, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. name is guy

name is guy Banned Thread Starter

I have 2 power cables that do not belong to this toshiba satillite pro CDT430
    but they do work. This computer has the old fashion female socket that ive never seen before ,but think is really cool because there must be a built in transformer unlike the newer laptops.The power cords ive seen on ebay and google look the same no big boxes with transformers just a striate connection
    with the wall out let.I do not want to take chances much more than i have to
    these cords have some differnces.First just says 7A 125V and the other KDK-FKS-15W 7A 125V this is the differnce dont know much of what this means or if i should use eather of these but if anybody else knows please let me know.:confused:

2. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

3. name is guy

name is guy Banned Thread Starter

OK, cool '''thats what I needed hear'' one of these things of from a shaver and the other is from one of my old stereo's I think It's cool that these computers are built like this, it's so easy to find a charger for one of these
    it's freakish you can probably just find some cord cut, fit with plastic and apply. What if there where a world war 3 or something:eek: and there where no computers left ,let alone chargers:mad: ,well better get yours hands on one of these cuz your set for a game of solitare or pinball in a post nucular disaster zone ''hee hee hee''!!! ''just saying''

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/801017

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice