Power outage

Exsiner65

hello On Tueday i had left my windows 10 on and we had a power out age and when i turned it back on it took forever to boot the dell screen comes up and the little circle just spins for aout 10 minutes and it finally boots to the desktop. Also for some reason it does not sighn me into the internet with either net i have contacted Comcast about it several times it eventually does come up. had a dell tech try and do what he said was a static tes where he had me remove any thing but the keyboard and mouse and power supply. said to wait a few day and see. well me stupidly wanted to remove a restore point for more space accidently hirt system restore and most lilely in did what he had just done. I do not want to reinstall the operating sytem or do a refreahs unless absolutely necessary. Is there a way or ways to fix it with out doing a reininstll recovery or refreh
e googled some info and they say there are ways but being i am not tech savvy I did not want to try myself .

Exsiner65

I have an appointment to see Geek squad but if you can help i can cancel it. I used acronis and MACRI=UIM TO BACK UP EVERYTHING TO A EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE The problem is though this windows 10 was set up from my windows 7 and had all my programs a desktop files etc from there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online