1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Power Plug Right Angle Adaptor for HP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by btwin, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btwin

btwin Thread Starter

I recently purchased an HP Pavilion dv9700t laptop. The power connector attaches to the right side of the laptop and the plug is straight. Unfortunately, I do not have much spare room on the right side of the laptop where I typically use it and the plug/cord is interferring with my mouse. I've been scouring the internet looking for some kind of a right angle adapter that I could plug into the end of the power cord and then into the laptop so that the cord would immediately turn towards the rear of the laptop and give me more space for my mouse. Does anyone know where I could buy such an adapter?

Thanks for any suggesions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699724

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice