1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Power Point Freezes with animations

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Impera, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impera

Impera Thread Starter

Hi

On a windows XP computer using PowerPoint 2003, i have a presentation that has animations on it.
    Whenever i try to reproduce the presentation, when i reach the point where the animations are, all Power Point stops responding and i need to end the task.

If i try runnning the presentation without animations, it runs fine.

Any ideas what can be causing this?
    Thanks a lot !!

2. tajsimmons

tajsimmons

3. Impera

Impera Thread Starter

Yo !

I have tryed your guess tajsimmons, but got no result :(
    I have noticed something else, that when i display the presentation, it shows it, but for the animated transitions, if i use the arrow keys to move from slide to slide, it works fine, but if i try to use the mouse, or the mousewheel to make the transitions, the presentation dies !!
    Pretty odd ah !

Thanks for the help, any other suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430991

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice