Power Point Slide Shows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mthumjdo

Every once in a while I get a PPS Slide Show that has some images that my bride would like to save. She doesn't want the whole group just a couple of individual ones. Is there any was that I can save select images.
Thank you
mthumjdo

mthumjdo

Hijackthis, I tried to find copy before. When I right click on the image that she wants I don't get a copy feature. I get the following: Next... Pevious... Last viewed... Go to slide... Print... Help... Pause... and End show.
mthumjdo

You should be able to copy and paste the individual images from powerpoit into a graphics program like photoshop and then save as thru photoshop or whatever program you use for graphics.

mthumjdo

ozrom1e, I know that I should be able to copy and paste from powerpoint but it just isn't happening. I use Irfanview but I just don't have the means to copy for some dumb reason that escapes me.

You should be able to copy and paste the individual images from powerpoit into a graphics program like photoshop and then save as thru photoshop or whatever program you use for graphics.

mthumjdo

Blackmirror, I went to the Faststone site and at this time I don't have the extra money to put out.

Looks like my bride will have to get along just viewing
mthumjdo

Try this, when the photo comes up that you want, click the print scr button at the top of the keyboard. It sends it to clipboard. Open up your photo program, at the top in edit it will say paste or paste as new image. It should come up on the photo program. I use Paintshop Pro or MGI photosuite. You can only get one picture at a time but its better than nothing. In your photo program, save it, empty your clipboard, start again. It will take a while but it should work if you only want a few of them. You can pause your powerpoint slideshow to save time, then continue when you are done with one.

mthumjdo

Faststone 3.2, 2.1, & 2.4 are free. Faststone 5.6 is free for 30 days. I downloaded 5.6 and see what happens. I appeciate all that you all have done.
Thank you,
mthumjdo

mthumjdo

jdemnyan1116, I tried what you suggested and nothing happened. I downloaded the free 30 trial of Faststone 5.6. Once downloaded I went to print scr button and got amazing results, was able to put image into any file I wanted.
mthumjdo

Try this, when the photo comes up that you want, click the print scr button at the top of the keyboard. It sends it to clipboard. Open up your photo program, at the top in edit it will say paste or paste as new image. It should come up on the photo program. I use Paintshop Pro or MGI photosuite. You can only get one picture at a time but its better than nothing. In your photo program, save it, empty your clipboard, start again. It will take a while but it should work if you only want a few of them. You can pause your powerpoint slideshow to save time, then continue when you are done with one.

Take a look at the faststone image viewer it has capture built into it under the file menu. It is one other thing free.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts