1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Power Point Slideshow 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by suz15april, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suz15april

suz15april Thread Starter

I have the XP operating system, Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business and Microsoft Office Power Point Viewer 2003. I downloaded the XP SP2 and cannot open Power Point Slideshows. I get the message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel." I am a big coward when making changes to my computer as something always goes awry. There has got to be a setting that is wrong. Folder Options in the control panel is Greek to me. Can someone help? Thanks!

2. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

Right click the .pps file - open with - Powerpoint - check always

3. suz15april

suz15april Thread Starter

I had to save it to My Documents, then open with worked. Thank You!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275538

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice