Power Save Mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

domentor

My first post and hoping someone can help!

Everytime I load wow the game pops up nd im prompted with the login screen[account name/password] But before I can put in my information the game freezes, black screens, and my monitor immediatly goes into power save mode. Now keep in my my computer is still on. All fans are spinning my video card fan is still spinning just that my monitor will not leave power save mode. And this only happens in WoW all other operations are fine.

Thnx for any help here is my current PC information.

Sytem=====================
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
Bios: Date 11/28/06 Ver 08.00.10
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1022MB RAM
DirectX Version: 9.0c

Disply=====================
Name: Radeon X600/X550 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc
Chip Type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x3E50)
DAC Type: Internal DAC (400MHz)
Approx Total memory: 128.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor.

Power Supply: OCZ GameXstream 600W

Is there a safe mode setting for the game? If so run in that.

Try setting the resolution a bit lower in game too, thats all I can think of sorry apart from a driver update for your graphics card.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online