Power Save Mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kristic

Hi. I just bought a MAC and have been trying to get my photos off of my PC desktop to put onto my MAC. It has Windows XP Home Edition on it. My problem is: when I turn my computer on, everything seems to start fine except my monitor is in Power Save Mode. I've tried rebooting with F8 and unplugging and restarting. Nothing is working. I've googled this and found pretty much the same answers...go to the start menu, etc. BUT I can't get to the start menu because my screen is blank. I have also seen to reset BIOS. But I have no idea what that is. lol I'm computer illiterate, I'm afraid. Any ideas would be helpful!
Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online