power save mode

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flipkaos

hi my monitor says power save mode and i am stuck my computer turns on and everything seems to work but i am not getting any video from my video card and i have know clue what to do i took the card out and everything seems to be fine i see nothing wrong with it its like my computer is not working with my video card and help plz

flipkaos

oooh and my keyboard and mouse turn on with the computer but then turns off when starting

flipkaos

no i cant enter into anything the tower loads but nothing else is working

Smartguy01

Ivan
Well then there isn't many options to do, maybe a faulty power cable? Try plugging out and in the monitor, keyboard and mouse, including the big black cable, that's the power cable, try pluging it out and (while computer is off) and then turn it back on.

flipkaos

no ive tried that and i still get the same stuff and getting a new power supply soon so ill have to see what happens from there unless you guys have anything better for me to try

Smartguy01

Ivan
Yes, but you know, without being able to enter windows it's not many things what you can do, you can aplly a hotfix or anything either. Try getting a new power supply, and then update us.

good luck, smartguy01

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online