1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

power supply for compaq presario 7470

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by iamyourgod69, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamyourgod69

iamyourgod69 Thread Starter

alright. power went out today. when it came back, the surge fried my computer. i don't currently have a surge protector on my computer; my parents stole mine for their computer and have yet to fix that lil problem. i'm broke, and i neeeeeeeeed everything that was on my computer, so i'm hoping its just the power supply that got hit with the surge, which is what a friend told me it probably was. i have no idea what type of power supply i have, and i need to go get one and try to put it in to fix the problem. i have a compaq presario 7470. can anyone help me please?

2. iamyourgod69

iamyourgod69 Thread Starter

nevermind, my boyfriend got hold of the computer and it works again

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/158204

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice