1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Powerpoint 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by vg19, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vg19

vg19 Thread Starter

Hi,

I am doing a powerpoint presentation and want to put in a music file so that when i am giving my presentation, music will be played in the backround. I have inserted the music, but there is 1 problem. I inserted the music into the first slide. Its plays fine in the first slide, but as a move along into the second slide, the music stops. How can I make it so that the music plays throughout the whole presentation without stopping???

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Slide show-->Custom animation
    Choose your music item in top of dialog.
    Click on Multimedia options tab at bottom of dialog.
    Choose "continue slide show".
    Hit the options button.
    Choose "loop until stopped".

Make sure you check your size setting under Tools-Options, General tab. The size for sounds it will automatically embed is small by default. You'll want to increase it, particularly if you intend to send the presentation to others.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58185

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice