1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PowerPoint 2003 Design Template

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Myra1, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Myra1

Myra1 Thread Starter

I created a PowerPoint 2003 Design Template and saved it. It works well, but the icon that displays on the Slide Design task page displays as an all green template. The formatting of the actual template does not display. Although, I am able to select the template and the correct format applys to my presentation.

I would like to push this out to other users but they would not be able to see the layout of the template before applying it. Does anyone know of a way that I can correct this so that the template layout displays correctly on the Slide Design task pane?

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Do you have any sample text and or images included?

3. Myra1

Myra1 Thread Starter

I do have a full page graphic as the background.

4. Myra1

Myra1 Thread Starter

I forgot to say, the graphic is on the Master.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085809

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice