1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PowerPoint 2003 Viewer for CD

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by curious_Y, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. curious_Y

curious_Y Thread Starter

Hello,

I used PowerPoint 2002 to create a slide show presentation. I am using an autorun program to create a CD of the PowerPoint slide show so that I can give it to others to use on their computers. I downloaded the PowerPoint 2003 viewer application, but when you install the program on your computer it is automatically installed on the start menu. The program is not located anywhere else on the computer. I need to be able to move the viewer around to different folders so that I can include it on the CD I'm burning. The only thing I can get it to do is create a shortcut to the folder I want to move the program to and that will not allow me to burn the viewer onto the CD using autorun. Any suggestions?

curious_Y

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    When you use Pack and Go, you are offered whether to include the viewer. Do it that way.

3. curious_Y

curious_Y Thread Starter

The CD I am making will be mailed to potential clients for them to view on their computer. Therefore, I need the program to open and run automatically. Using the autorun program will allow me to do this.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I really need to figure out how to relocate the PowerPoint viewer.

curious_Y

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
  5. curious_Y

curious_Y Thread Starter

Thanks for your help Dreamboat. I figured out how to make it work.

curious_Y

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169319

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice