1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PowerPoint Audio, can't play past first slide?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by lindiesel, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindiesel

lindiesel Thread Starter

I'm almost done my slide show in PowerPoint 2003. The audio file is a Windows Media File I downloaded through Napster (legally), burned to a cd, then ripped to my hard drive. The song is almost 5 minutes long but I can't figure out how to get the song to play past the first slide (there are 49 slides, 6s each). I tried "right click" Edit sound object/loop until stopped but that still won't get it to play!

Help?!
    Thanks,
    Linda

2. Dreusx

Dreusx

When you insert an audio make it play on click instead of automatically.
    customize how you want it to start.....most likely on click.....

go to the edit audio properties/animations again and see when you want it to end........

it should be repeat until end of slide....."this means the end of the slideshow"

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/456370

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice