1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Powerpoint Fun

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Bigfysh, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bigfysh

Bigfysh Thread Starter

So I am working on a presentation for a class...I am making notes in the note section under the slide, but I am wondering how I am going to be able to see these when I present it to the class.
    The Presentation will be on a screen and I will be in front of a computer so I can see the monitor. Is there a way to show the slide and still be able for just me to see the notes, or is that just me dreaming?
    I would like to not have to mess with the projector at all.

2. maxflia10

maxflia10

What I've HAD to do in the past was to print the presentation with the notes section. It would be nice if you could view the notes section during a presentation.

3. Bigfysh

Bigfysh Thread Starter

so I'm dreaming then?

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    I don't have time to look now, but have a look at www.rdpslides.com PowerPoint FAQ.
    :)

5. maxflia10

maxflia10

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221680

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice