1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

powerpoint presentation length

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by dandcp, Jul 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dandcp

dandcp Thread Starter

Is there anyway to quickly tell how long my powerpoint presentation is? I am in PPT 2000. Just was wondering how long in minutes. As I want to put a song in the background.

Thanks

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

It's as long as you make it with the transition settings. You could go to View-Slide Sorter view. If you've already got transition settings on it, then you'll see the time for each slide in slide sorter view.

If you're not setting it to automatically go from slide to slide (and you're using mouse-clicks to move to each slide), then you'll need to "rehearse timing"

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/49317