Powerpoint Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Smooth1

I am doing a powerpoint and am wanting to place a scrollbar in a text box so that I can scroll the text instead of have small text how can this be done. I have powerpoint 2000.

Anne Troy

Anne
You need a control.

View-Toolbars, Control Toolbox.
Pick a textbox from it.

Anne Troy

Anne
Hi smoothy.

Please keep your "tech" info here. Use PMs for private messages only.

For others:

I got a PM from smooth1 that says:
Ok I got the Textbox from the Control Toolbar, but how do I get the text to Go down the text box because all it does is go from left to right continuously.

What you want to do is hit Alt+F11. This textbox is a control, which means that setting its properties requires the VB editor.
So you're in the VB Editor. You'll see Textbox1 on the left of your screen, and its properties at the bottom left. In the "alphabetic" list of properties, go down to Scroll bars, and you should have the choice of:

none
horiz only
vert only
both

:)
Choose your poison. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online