powerpoint read only hyperlinks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

txestrella

All of a sudden my powerpoints (Microsoft 2007) hyperlinks appear as Read Only.
How can I get rid of this?
:)

etaf

Wayne
i will move to business applications where you should get more answers

DoubleHelix

Banned
What does it mean for a hyperlink to be "read only"? You mean you can't delete any of the characters?

txestrella

I created hyperlinks in a new powerpoint and when I view the slideshow and click on the hyperlink I don't get the website I want; instead I get a Read Only page of the site. And sometimes I get asked for a password. I have never set up a password protected powerpoint so I don't know how this happened.:)

DoubleHelix

Banned
Huh? A hyperlink with an address of a web page takes you to a completely different location? All websites are "read only" in that you can't edit them. What password are you talking about?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts