1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PowerPoint Slide Show Tricks

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Kammmie, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Kammmie

Kammmie Thread Starter

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to put together an extra special Christmas present for one of my best friends. I'm trying to take all of her wedding photos and put them into a PowerPoint slide show. In the slide show I would like some neat things. I would like different music playing in the background, a nice transition between pictures, etc.

Has anyone ever put together something like this or does anyone have any advice on where to look to do something like this? Any help would be appreciated!

Krsity

2. Saxon

Saxon

3. Kammmie

Kammmie Thread Starter

Wow that's great! Can you insert your own music files do you know? Thanks for the link!

4. Saxon

Saxon

Yes it does have that facility but it won't allow you to use any copy protected music. There may also be a restriction on the type of music files you can import but I'm not sure about this. Best thing is to try it out and discover the capabilities of the program. I have only made light use of it personally so I'm not really in a position to advise further. Glad you liked it anyway, good luck!

5. exegete

exegete

Howdy. Check out this link as well, RDPSlides

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/415506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice