Powerpoint will not open presentations downloaded

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mitly85

I have recently installed Microsoft office 2010 (student package) on my windows 8 laptop.

Every time I try to open a Powerpoint presentation from a source online or download it and then open it, I keep getting a message saying that Powerpoint has 'stopped working' and that the problem event name is 'Bex.'

I can open Powerpoint normally and make my own presentation and open presentations off my pen drive.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but this makes no different.

How do I make Powerpoint work? :mad:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online