1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

powerpoint

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by garyrs, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyrs

garyrs Thread Starter

When I open Microsoft Powerpoint, the registration wizard wants
    me to register the software. When I do, it says that it is already registered, but the wizard says that I have 28 more runs until I have to register. I have had this on the computer for 3 years, and I think my daughter probably registered it in 2000. I would go to Microsoft, but it looks like I will spend a lot of time peeling away layers, and may not get a solution. Win98se and Office 2000.

2. PaveFE

PaveFE

When the registration wizard opens, it will ask you how you want to register. Choose the phone option and it will provide you with a 1-800 number. Make sure you have your CD Key handy becasue they will ask you for it. Then they will give you a confirmation number (Write it down in case you need to do this again in the future). After you put in the conf. # you should be good to go. This usually happens if you had to reinstall it
    Hope that helps

3. garyrs

garyrs Thread Starter

PaveFE,
    Thanx for the quick response. Sounds like it is the way to go.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116317

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice