Pps 1997-2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lowtechinparis

Until June of 2010 I received email with pps attachments. Suddenly nothing sent pps would open. I received the message "The converter failed to save the file" and I have not been able to convert and open pps attachments since then. Just the same error message. Nothing has changed in my system except normal updates being added. I'm using Windows XP, except for a general Oo_O word processor.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online