.pps files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jomary08

How do I open, and edit photos sent in .pps format?

I can open them in Quick View Plus...but cannot transfer them to any of my photo editing programs...I receive an "unsupported file format" message

Jomary08
Without the PowerPoint program I believe you cannot capture single images displayed without a third party program. If you use a video capture program such as Camtasia (Free 30 day full function trial) you can capture the video and save it in many different formats one of which is .avi
Once you have capured the Power Point presentation as video .avi then you can use several available freeware programs to extract the image frames. I know it is rather round about but it is the only way I know at this point.

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online