pre-2000 versions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pmarc

How well will these products work with Win 2000?? Thanx.

Symantec Winfax Pro v8.0 Win NT/95
Symantec ACT! v4.0 Win NT/95
Caere Omnipage Pro v9
Office 97

pmarc

I read this utility is built into win 2000. why would microsoft allow that? don't they loose?

Also, my small experience, and suggestions from consultants past, says be very wary of utilities - they can do 1 thing and undo something else... what think?

-devils advocate

Tushman

Banned
pmarc, everything except for that Omnipage Pro, i'm quite sure will work on your W2K just fine. If the box says that the s/w is NT compatible, more than likely it will work on W2K as well since it is also an NT based OS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online