1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pre-Build PC Specs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by xxtomxx, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxtomxx

xxtomxx Thread Starter

2. choyt2010

choyt2010

Since you've already posted on this matter..yes it will work and it looks like a good system. Personally I like the Samsung SSD...they use there own parts...in house...vs all the other company's using parts from other manufatures.

Most Moderators frown upon people that double post...just giving you a heads up!

3. xxtomxx

xxtomxx Thread Starter

Thanks, and sorry I posted twice so I could get other peoples opinion on my PC.

One more thing I would want something to connect to the internet wireless and I have been told I need a wireless card:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/TL-WDN4800-...X964/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363019790&sr=8-2

I know this needs to go into the motherboard but where would it go?

Also how do I know whether or not my mother board will fit in the case. Would it fit?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1092543

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice