1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

presario problems with audio

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sexiboi1819, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexiboi1819

sexiboi1819 Thread Starter

HELLPPPPP i bought a presario 1200 model number 12XL423 and the audio driver dosnt work......ive looked all over i downloaded driver detective but i cant download anything without buying it...

2. emoric

emoric

What audio device is it?
    What driver is installed?

Are you sure its nothing silly like the speakers being muted? Haha :)

3. sexiboi1819

sexiboi1819 Thread Starter

originally when i got it it had xp pro on it but it was made for 2000 the sound wasnt working with xp either i looked all over for something to make it work but i found nothing for xp so i installed 2000 and i tryed downloading some from driverguide but everything i tryed didnt work right now it is a via pci audio controller ..i tryed the via website but i found nothing

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594306

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice