presario problems with audio

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sexiboi1819

HELLPPPPP i bought a presario 1200 model number 12XL423 and the audio driver dosnt work......ive looked all over i downloaded driver detective but i cant download anything without buying it...

What audio device is it?
What driver is installed?

Are you sure its nothing silly like the speakers being muted? Haha :)

sexiboi1819

originally when i got it it had xp pro on it but it was made for 2000 the sound wasnt working with xp either i looked all over for something to make it work but i found nothing for xp so i installed 2000 and i tryed downloading some from driverguide but everything i tryed didnt work right now it is a via pci audio controller ..i tryed the via website but i found nothing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online