Pressing windows button and searching things

Cyberve

Hello, when I press the windows button to open up games like rainbow six siege, the icon doesn't show.

Icon is suppose to look like this
1632017318464.png
But it only shows this

1632017287071.png

Can anyone help? Thank you

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Have you tried selecting the "Pin to Start"?

This should add it to the Start menu.

Cyberve

I just want it to have a picture lol. I dont know why its white. Any adivce? Thanks

Cyberve

1632314764372.pngUsually theres a picture of that.

but theres no picture

1632314790700.png

1632314796187.png

thanks

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Where did you get this copy of Rainbow?

And how was it installed?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Did you pay for it, if so how much?

I see several different prices for it!

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Right-click on the icon from the menu, choose More, and then Open file location. This will open up File Explorer and take you to the file being called. Right-click on that file, choose Properties, and then see if it shows the correct icon in the dialogue box. If so, click on the Change icon button, choose that icon picture, and then hit OK twice. Sometimes it'll bring it back properly; sometimes it won't.

Cyberve

Right-click on the icon from the menu, choose More, and then Open file location. This will open up File Explorer and take you to the file being called. Right-click on that file, choose Properties, and then see if it shows the correct icon in the dialogue box. If so, click on the Change icon button, choose that icon picture, and then hit OK twice. Sometimes it'll bring it back properly; sometimes it won't.
Thank you. I will try it. Hopefully it works.

Cyberve

1632542248277.png

it looks like this

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
um i dont think thats answering my question.. i got it for around 20usd
There are many sites that are not legal but sell products.
Also, "Steam" is how, not where you got it from?

Cyberve

There are many sites that are not legal but sell products.
Also, "Steam" is how, not where you got it from?
Dude are you asking me how I got siege, what gives?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberve

I don't think its working. Any more tips?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online