1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PREVENT Email Hacking

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by chingon, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chingon

chingon Thread Starter

How does a hacker get into my email program so I get Mailer-daemon rejected addresses kicked back to my email as undeliverable as if I had sent them ? When I went Inside my server's webpage my server alerted me to a possible interloper from the Netherlands. How can I iron-clad protect my email from these guys ? I did make a new address. Is that all ? Is there a program notification on the screen that could stop them and alert me to this without my searching the server to find their recorded alert.
    Can I trace them to kick their butts?

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    A strong password is probably the best you can do.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087350

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice