1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

preview pane missing in View Tab

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by pongBeirut, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pongBeirut

pongBeirut Thread Starter

Windows XP. Outlook 2002. Preview Pane is missing from the View tab in the new folders that I created.

I had a personal folder(.pst) created a while ago and I used to be able to view the messages for that folder in the Preview Pane window. The folder got too big and I had to chop it to smaller folders. In doing so, The top folders that I created do not have Preview Pane show up in View tab. But, when I moved the existing sub-folders under the new folders or create sub-folders under the new folders, these sub-folders have Preview Pane.

The BAD solution was to create a TEMP sub-folder under each high level folder and forward all the message to it, but I would rather send all my message to the top folders.

Thanks in advance,
    pongBeirut

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/866388

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice