1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

previous window flashing on screen

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by jluke, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jluke

jluke Thread Starter

Something has just started happening when I open a new screen or go to another location. Whatever screen I was previously on, even though I closed it out, comes back on, along with the new screen. If I move the cursor over it, it disappears but it is irritating to have these multiple screens on at the same time. Any ideas?

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

What programs were they? I read you as saying that you close one program, then start another one, and the previous program's screen showed up. Is that correct?

3. jluke

jluke Thread Starter

thanks for replying. for instance, I was just on aol and read a news report. when I closed it out, a blank page with that report nam eat the top popped up. When I moved my cursor over it, it went away. When I brought up E-bay, that same screen popped up again but went away as the e-bay screen popped up.

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

Does AOL have their own browser or are you using another browser like Firefox?

5. jluke

jluke Thread Starter

Using AOL's browser.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974435

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice