1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Price my pc?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by xenodro, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xenodro

xenodro Thread Starter

would anyone here be able to give my setup a round about price if i was to sell it on ebay.
    I have a nice system casing with great air circulation. nice looking blue led's, and clear side panel to see the lights. ok now for specs.
    -2 dvd-rw drives
    -200gb internal hd space
    -8800gt with extra fan in a pci slot under it.
    -intel 2.6ghz quad core
    -3gb ddr2 (800mhz) memory
    -600 watt power supply.
    -windows XP
    -17 inch crt monitor
    -2.1 speakers
    -wireless mouse, keyboard, usb hub, pci firewire port. (extras?).

thanks ahead of time guys. I just wanted to get an idea before i bothered making an account and putting it up on ebay.

2. win2kpro

win2kpro

If less than 1 year old about 60-65% of current parts prices. 1-2 years old about 50% of current parts prices.

3. xenodro

xenodro Thread Starter

all the parts are less than a month old. everything works fine.

4. mclarenvj

mclarenvj

why sell a PC that good????

5. into9rod

into9rod

probably like 1200 dlls?

6. xenodro

xenodro Thread Starter

I'm just curious as to how much i can get it for. i might want to sell it help for college and housing.

7. win2kpro

win2kpro

Advertise it on eBay, and set your reserve up to what you would actually take for the machine. If the reserve isn't met you don't have to sell the machine, but by allowing bidding you can get an idea of what the market believes the value to be. It will only cost you a few dollars if the item doesn't sell.

Also, you might try to sell it locally on a nearby Craig's List. On Craig's List you set the price, and if it sells there is no commission.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/682687

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice