1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Primary hard disk not accessible

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by yarnos, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yarnos

yarnos Thread Starter

My main Harddisk has just packed it up. It contains some important information. I have removed the hhd and and installed it in my external casing and using to connect through my usb port.When i try to explore the hhd i get HHD is not accessible. i have used GETBACKDATA by Runtime to recover my data but how can i carry out repairs so i can make this drive accesible without losing my information. This drive i don't think is physically damaged. I was originally cleaning my start up registery and when i tried to reboot windows xp never came to the party.. What are some starting procedures i need to perform to make this drive accessible?

2. jazz3000

jazz3000

I think CRJ posted this recently or another moderator. Interesting info and lots of it. Jazz

LOL Long week ...................http://www.runtime.org/raid.htm

3. yarnos

yarnos Thread Starter

I don't seem to find the thread can you please lead me into the correct direction ?

4. yarnos

yarnos Thread Starter

Okay thanks for your reply?? is there any other option avalable?

5. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756124

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice