1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PrimoPDF problems

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Rty1, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rty1

Rty1 Thread Starter

Hi! I have been using Primopdf on several computers for over a year. It has always worked great. Yesterday I started having problems on a computer with windows XP. When printing any page to pdf, PrimoPDF freezes then crashes. I have tried different document types, sources. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have restarted the computer, cleaned it up and tried older versions of PrimoPDF. Nothing seems to be working. Please help!! Thanks!!:confused:

2. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

If it is the Pro version, I would contact the OEM.

3. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

Windows XP just recently updated. It's possible one of the updates has a conflict with Primo. Not unheard of.

I don't use Primo, so have no idea of its capabilities and features. You might try CutePDF (it's free).

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I use to use Primo but then found DoPdf ad it has worked better for me them Primo.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1076985