1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Print Active Window shows Print Dialog Box on printed page

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kanfaar, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kanfaar

kanfaar Thread Starter

Hello Everyone,

I have tried searching and searching for this problem but nothing seems to come up with this particularly odd problem. I'm actually running 3rd party software hosted on an AS/400 system but from a Windows 7 32-bit computer. If I right-click the title-bar of the window and select print, the print dialog box comes up asking for the printer I want to use. I select one, then click "Print" and the following comes out on the page....

<See Sample.jpg> (Of course, that's not an actual page, it's a representation of what you'd see on the page, but it's accurate despite the fact that it's color. Anyway, the print screens come out light and don't scan in well.)

As you can see, the print dialog box is clearly visible on the page. This seems to randomly crop up only on Windows 7 boxes and once it starts, we seem to have no way to stop it.

HEEEEyyyUUULLPP!!!

Thanks,

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1122364