1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Print Enlarged Document

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by eddie460, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. eddie460

eddie460 Thread Starter

Hi Tek Guy:
    I am in dire need of your expertise. I am using Office XP with an HP DeskJet 722C printer. I have a picture that I can display either in Word or MSPaint. I am able to enlarge the picture in the application but when I print it, it is reduced to normal size. I want to fill the page with the printed piece. Thanks for your consideration. E. Palin (eddie460)

2. stod73

stod73

If you use Microsoft Photo Editor there is an option when you click File>Print to "Fit to page". I'm using win2k and assuming that XP comes with Photo editor

3. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

In Photo editor, when printing from the FILE menu, you can also change the size to exactly what you want and position it as you like on the page.

In my WORD (2000) when I insert a picture into a document and resize it - it prints at THAT SIZE. Maybe XP is different. Perhaps you need to right click the inserted photo and look for an option to check which may allow that.

And I was assuming by picture you meant an actual jpg or btm or gif.

- Castleheart

4. eddie460

eddie460 Thread Starter

Thank you both for a speedy reply and excellent directions. eddie460

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164086

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice