Print from internet kernel32.dll error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cswebman

Hello all. My friend has winxp on a 350mhz p2, ram is unknown. approx 8 gigs. I have searched this site and tried a bunch of kernel32.dll fixes I saw, but none worked so far. Problem is he cant print a web page. All other printing outside a web page works, but not when directly on the page to print it. He has america offline and norton. This problem has started recently, yet says he has not added any programs or done anything differently or changed any settings. It is a computer he only uses for his business. I checked for spyware, adaware, a few things found, basic stuff. deleted them, still no help. Ran virus check through norton and online sites, none found. Cleared cached, temp files, etc, no luck. Made sure printer, hp desktop 900c series was set to default, even deleted and reinstalled, no luck. Went to hp and microsoft sites for help, nothing there. I saw a fix on here for win98 that had a command to run in the run box, did that just in case, still nothing. No conflicts in device manager and only printer installed is the hp one. Thinking of deleting norton, see if problem is still there or not without it. When using ie or the aol browser, if you want to call it a browser, problem still happens. He also cant hear any sounds, if that may be of relevance here, but I have not diagnosed that yet, but it may be related. I dont think this is anything serious, as kernel32.dll problems seem kind of common. Any ideas???? Thanks for the help as usual! :) Mike.

cswebman

I also wanted to add in case it matters that ameica offline is run in conjunction with hisw cable isp, if it matters. Mike.

I dont know if this would mess up a lot of other stuff, but have you thought about deleting the .dll file? Someone else correct me please if I am giving bad advice?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts