1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Print Layout For E-mail Messages

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by PearlGirl, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. PearlGirl

PearlGirl Thread Starter

Hello
    I'm having a problem printing email messages. (Windows ME, Outlook Express v6)

My e-mail messages are not printing in full - the From: To: Sent: & Subject: headers are visible, but the actual body of the message is getting chopped off at the left hand margin.

I have searched the print set-up options for both Outlook Express and the general printer settings, but can't find anything to modify.

Printing in ladscape format doesn't fix the problem.

This just started out of the blue - it's been working fine.

Any ideas?

2. Alaska

Alaska

3. PearlGirl

PearlGirl Thread Starter

What do you mean?

4. Alaska

Alaska

Your original post had fallen deep in the thread pages, so I did a "Bump" to get your thread back to the top so that maybe someone who could give you some help might see your post and offer you some solutions.

5. PearlGirl

PearlGirl Thread Starter

Thanks for that. I live in hope.

6. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

Gee .... I thought you lived in Perth! :D

One minor tidbit. If your equipment stays on all the time like mine - power off the printer and then power it back on. Sometimes printers get a hitch in their git'along and need to wake up!

Probably not it - but I thought I would cast it your way

- Castleheart

:cool:

7. PearlGirl

PearlGirl Thread Starter

Nice try on both counts, . . . but no cigar. (Took me a while to work that out - must be losing my sense of humour.)
    Many thanks for your suggestion. The really annoying thing is that I know there's a way to change the print set-up margins but I can't remember where to do it.
    My notebook gets tired so I always shutdown each night.

Thanks again

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165582

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice